New Charts for 23/10/04

The Weekly Charts and anything else that is deemed important!

Moderators: Dabhand, Zarabeth, Achelous

Dabhand
Director and general dogsbody

New Charts for 23/10/04

Post by Dabhand » Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:27 am

The latest charts have been put up. Sorry for the delay, got sidetracked yesterday with a car that was refusing to use its Turbo and so was about as quick as your average non-turbo diesel. That will teach me to take the car into the garage to sort out a water leak. It comes out worse than it went in!

Still everything is all ok again now.
Last edited by Dabhand on Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dabhand.

Nick Harvey
Dull

Post by Nick Harvey » Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:56 pm

If I were you, I'd sign up with one of those companies that supply you with a spare car if yours is out of action.

I've heard they're very good!

Nick Harvey
Carbuncle Corner - The Monstrous Lump on the World Wide Web

Dabhand
Director and general dogsbody

Post by Dabhand » Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:07 pm

Ah, but to do that I'd then have to have had an accident in mine that wasn't my fault... ...If it had been a real problem I probably could have asked for a car from my workplace fleet pool. In case your're all bewildered by this comment, this is who I work for.

Actually though, I did get a courtesy car. It was a VW Bora and felt 'orribly slow. That was until I got back into my own, -sans turbocharger-. The Bora then seemed like a hare to the Golf's non turbo tortoise! It makes a difference of 30mph over a 15 second run. Scary!

Still the leak and mould has all gone now. Makes for a much better driving experience for the next time I go down to Bath.

Nice to see you're still around Nick! At this rate you might get to the top of the charts by default!

*Cough* I've also fixed the deliberate mistake in pointing you all to last week's charts in this weeks announcement... :oops:
Dabhand.